Please select an option to see more detail:
1. Direct from WARY
2 options, based on delivery time and cost considerations.
- Customer purchases a cylinder refill from WARY.
- Customer sends back their used (empty) cylinder* to be refilled.
- When WARY receives the used (empty) cylinder* we refill it and ship it back to the customer via UPS ground.
- Refilled cylinder shipped back to customer via UPS ground.
- Average time for customer to receive refilled cylinder: 14 days
- Customer Purchases a Full cylinder from WARY.
- WARY ships a full cylinder to the Customer with a return slip for their used (empty) cylinder.
- When the customer receives the cylinder:
- Replace the full cylinder with the used (empty) cylinder*
- Remove all Hazmat labels from shipping box and reseal.
- Attach the UPS return slip and give to a UPS driver or drop off at a UPS store.
- Customer is initally charged the full cost of the cylinder + shipping.
- If WARY receives the used (empty) cylinder* within 15 days from the date of shipping the replacement cylinder, the customer will be refunded the difference in cost between the refill and a new cylinder (new cylinder: $150, refill cost: $50, => refund: $100. does not include shipping costs).
- Replacement cylinder shipped to customer via UPS ground (can be expedited at an extra cost).
- Average time for customer to receive replacement cylinder (ground): 4 week days.
* In good working condition.
2. Through a WARY approved Dealer.
Please see the Dealer section for Dealers near you (note: currently there is limited availability).
3. User Refill
- AviPack 33L / AviPack 23L / New AviVest:
- Rearm the activator (see user manual) and take to local scuba shop. The cylinder is easily refilled via the standard paintball male quick connector fitting on the activator.
- A refill kit is supplied with each AviPack & AviVest.
- Avi/Impact Vest (Previous Generation):
- Avi/Impact Vests purchased prior to November 2011: A separate refill kit will need to be purchased. After the cylinder head has been reset, take the cylinder to a local scuba shop. The cylinder is easily refilled via the standard paintball male quick connector fitting that is supplied in the refill kit.
- Avi/Impact Vests purchased between November 2011 & August 2012: A refill kit comes with each vest. After the cylinder head has been reset, take the cylinder to a local scuba shop. The cylinder is easily refilled via the standard paintball male quick connector fitting that is supplied in the refill kit.